The Align Probiotic Companion: Week 4
Congratulations on your first month! You've just about completed your first month of taking Align. By continuing to take Align daily, you are helping promote and support a healthy digestive system—so stick with it!*
If you haven't already ordered your next month's supply, do so soon. You can purchase Align online or in stores nationwide, or by calling (877) 333-0121 (Mon.–Fri. 8 a.m.–10 p.m. ET).
TIPS FOR SMART LIVING
- Make waves. When was the last time you went for a swim? Swimming offers a good cardiovascular workout without putting stress on your joints.
- Stuff a whole-wheat pita. Make your typical turkey sandwich healthier. Just replace sandwich bread with a whole-wheat pita.
- Flavor your water. Is drinking water becoming less appealing? Before you reach for a soda, try adding some flavor to your water. Add a splash of lemon or lime juice, or add a few berries to your glass.
MAKE YOUR MOVE: LEG CIRCLE
This Pilates move will help you develop a strong core. Your “core” is the center of your body, consisting of your abdominal and back muscles. Please seek your physician’s advice before beginning a new exercise routine.
- Lie on your back with your legs out and your arms placed near your sides.
- Extend your right leg toward the ceiling, keeping your toes pointed. Your left leg should be resting on the floor.
- Keeping your right leg as straight as possible, trace a large circle in the air. Inhale during the beginning of the circle, and exhale toward the end.
- Do eight circles, reverse the direction, and do eight more.
- Repeat with your left leg.
Challenge yourself and commit to good health during your first eight weeks of taking Align.
§Fortifies your digestive system 24/7 with continued daily use.*
‡Among gastroenterologists who recommended a brand of probiotic in AlphaImpactRx 2008–2017 surveys. Among
doctors who recommended a brand of probiotic in AlphaImpactRx 2017 survey.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.