The Align Probiotic Companion: Week 7
TIPS FOR SMART LIVING
- Take the stress out of travel. Some things you can do to make trips easier on you –and your digestive system–include:
• When flying, allow extra time to get to the airport. And consider asking to be seated on the aisle or closer to the restroom on the plane.
• Always carry an extra set of clothes with you.
• Find out as much as you can about the location of restrooms where you are going, in advance of when you might need one.
• Keep your digestive supplements and medications with you, and take your physician’s contact information with you.
Eat more fruit! Some ways to increase the amount of fruit you eat daily are to keep a bowl of whole fruit on the table or counter or in the refrigerator, or buy precut packages of fruit (such as melon or pineapple chunks) for a healthy snack that’s always ready.
Challenge yourself and commit to good health during your first eight weeks of taking Align.
§Fortifies your digestive system 24/7 with continued daily use.*
‡Among gastroenterologists who recommended a brand of probiotic in AlphaImpactRx 2008–2017 surveys. Among
doctors who recommended a brand of probiotic in AlphaImpactRx 2017 survey.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.