The Align Probiotic Companion: Week 7
Like Align? Rate Align. With seven weeks of taking Align® under your belt, we’d love it if you'd take the time to rate Align for yourself.
TIPS FOR SMART LIVING
- Take the stress out of travel. Some things you can do to make trips easier on you — and your digestive system — include:
- When flying, allow extra time to get to the airport. And consider asking to be seated on the aisle or closer to the restroom on the plane.
- Always carry an extra set of clothes with you.
- Find out as much as you can about the location of restrooms where you are going, in advance of when you might need one.
- Keep your [digestive supplements](https://www.alignprobiotics.com/en-us/shop-probiotic-supplements "Align Probiotic supplements") and medications with you, and take your physician’s contact information with you.
- Eat more fruit! Some ways to increase the amount of fruit you eat daily are to keep a bowl of whole fruit on the table or counter or in the refrigerator, or buy precut packages of fruit (such as melon or pineapple chunks) for a healthy snack that’s always ready.
Challenge yourself and commit to good health during your first eight weeks of taking Align.
§Fortifies your digestive system 24/7 with continued daily use.*
‡Among Gastroenterologists who recommended a brand of probiotic in a ProVoice 2008-2018 survey.
‡Among Doctors who recommended a brand of probiotic in ProVoice 2013-2018 surveys.